To grow your practice and better serve your current clients, you might already be considering the options of purchasing new software, assessment tools or subscribing to a coaching magazine this year. If that’s the case, do NOT do so until you check the available discounts offered by the 14 current ICF Resource Partners.
Not only that, but these are items most people plan to invest in anyway—might as well be budget savvy and take advantage of the discounted rate.
Current ICF Resource Partners and what they offer:
- Virtual office software (5050Biz)
- Voluntary life and health benefit plans (Annuity Managers Agency, LLC)
- Online audio services (AudioAcrobat)
- Books to expand your knowledge base (Berrett-Koehler)
- Coaching magazines and/or journals (choice, Coaching at Work, International Journal of Coaching in Organizations)
- Assessment tools (CRG)
- Fitness and wellness insurance (Fitness and Wellness Insurance)
- Journaling platform software (JournalEngine)
- Payment processing and e-commerce solutions (Practice Pay Solutions)
- Office supplies (Staples)
- Online management system (The Coaches Console)
- Professional indemnity and public liability insurance (Westminster Indemnity)
What product or organization is not on this list that you would like to see one day?